Company History:Lehigh Portland Cement Companyproducescements, concrete and concrete products, lightweight aggregates, and related construction materials and services. After 80 years of independent operation it was purchased by aGerman company,Heidelberger ZementA.G., in 1977.
We provide quality and efficient products to our global customers.From China, serving the world.
Spiral separators, which are also called spiral concentrators, are gravity devices that separate minerals of different specific gravity according to their relative movement in response to gravity, centrifugal force and other forces in the fluid medium.Details
An impact crusher is a piece of heavy construction equipment people can use to reduce the size of things like rock, waste concrete, and similar materials.Details
The ball mill is one of the most widely used super fine grinding machine in the industry and it is the key grinding equipment after materials have been crushed.Details
As for the products you want to know, we will give you a detailed introduction.
Official site ofLehighHanson, supplier ofcement, aggregates, ready mixed concrete, asphalt and other building materials to markets throughout North America.Click to view
There is an old legend at the Lehigh Portland cement plant here concerning the first batch of cement which was manufactured in the Iola plant, way hack in 1899. Samples were sent out from the first barrels of cement which were produced, and a New Orleans contractor, doing work on the levees in Louisiana, bought an entire train load of the product.Click to view
Details. TheAtlas Cement Company Memorial Museumis a unique depository of the influence that was brought to bear on theLehighValley by the largestcement plantit thehistoryof the world. Through its collection of artifacts, it tells of the impact of the more than 5,000 workers who were employed in the five plants built here between 1889 and the closing of the last plant in 1982.Click to view
When a group of private investors purchased the plant in the early 1920s from the LADWP, the name was changed to the MonolithPortland Cement Company. In the 1980s CalaverasCement Companypurchased the plant and renamed it, and then another name change happened in 2002 when Calaveras becameLehighSouthwestCement Company.Click to view
In 1917 the plant was sold to Lehigh Portland Cement Company and provided Iola’s largest industrial payroll until it ceased in 1970. Part of the Lehigh grounds is now occupied by theGates Rubber Company. Most of the houses have been either moved or torn down.Click to view
Jul 29, 2017· Around the same time, Lehigh Portland Cement Company was on the rise, which ultimately ended up surpassing Alpha in size. In 1946,Alphabought theFirst National Bank Building…Click to view
Although natural cement dates back to the Romans, by the late 1800s builders were turning to its manufactured counterpart, portland cement, for higher strength and more consistent performance.English bricklayer Joseph Aspdinis widely credited for the invention of modern portland cement.Click to view
TheLehighValley become a huge producer ofPortland cement, named after the Isle ofPortlandin England where gray rocks are similar in color to their namesakecement, he said.Portland cement...Click to view
Lehigh Cement Companybegan as a single-mill operation in Ormrod, Pennsylvania, producingPortland cement. As the demand for concrete increased in the early 1900’s, thecompanythrived. Over the years, a strategy of acquisitions, modernization and increased productivity propelled thecompanyto the position of one of North America’s leading providers ofcementand construction materials.Click to view
Forced into making farm implements and wagons, the village survived but never achieved its full measure of development until the arrival of the AtlasPortland Cement Companyin 1895. The Atlas was soon joined by the LawrencePortland Cement Companyand gave the township a …Click to view
TheLehigh Portland Cement Company(originally InlandPortland Cement Company) was incorporated at Metaline Falls in 1909. Although the major capital to build the plant came from Pennsylvania, substantial local investors andcompanydevelopers were Lewis P. Larsen (1876-1955), the founder of Metaline Falls, and Frederick Blackwell.Click to view
By 1920Lehigh Portland Cementwas the nation’s largestcement companyin terms of plants, with annual production topping more than 12 million barrels of its high-qualityPortland cement. In 1923 thecompanybuilt one of the region’s largestcementplants in Birmingham, Alabama and by 1927 thecompany’s owned 21 plants in ten states.Click to view
You can click on the news below to learn more about our products and enterprises.